Wednesday 11 July 2012

My experience in JRF post interview II

Hi friends,
             I am back again with another experience (which have a conclusion of an  another failure) .This time it was in a VERY REPUTED UNIVERSITY in Hyderabad ( ok .. I am gonna reveal the name now ....i.e . HCU    aha.. but not about the department.)
            The project is about " carbon sequestration efficiency among four biofuel trees under elevated CO2"
( Yes .. i think the project is very interesting and not like the boring title that i have mentioned in my last experience... oh anyways i thought whats the use sam ..)
              I went  there exactly at the time they have mentioned to  me in the appointment.This time i was  confident as i did a decent background study on the project as well as basics.  I had known that they are almost 16 students selected for the interview and among them 13 students belong to the campus.(  ohoooo .. my bad luck is back..)and the most shocking rumor is they have already selected THE ONE   ( and that's called recommendation my friends)
               The questions asked by the professors are very silly and indicated their partisan.I immediately got out of their without any intimation after my turn of being interviewed .( as i understood the poor situation).
               So friends , all i wanna say is dont ever waste ur time in such kinda positions unless u have a very well known person in so and so university or institute or unless  u have a urge to get an  experience in interview.
               GOOD LUCK
             

No comments:

Post a Comment